Renovating a school
In Ladapadi village in India we support an elementary school for children which is lacking basic infrastructure facilities. The school has two big rooms and houses classes 1 to 5. There are 56 children in the school who come with a poverty family background.
This project will
1. fix the exiting flooring in the class room by laying titles
2. provede a bore well for water source including water pump/motor
3. provide two cupboards, two tables, two chairs as part of upgrading furniture
4. equip all the six windows with mosquito nets
5. provide school bags to the children